SATURDAY, JUNE 13, 2020 | 10AM-4PM
Hosted by the Berks-Mont Business Association, the event will include a full line up of entertainment.
Tons of fun activities including the zipline, rockwall, extreme trampoline bounce, petting zoo, exotic animal show, magician, street performers, food vendors, beverages, food trucks, crafters and pop-up entertainment for the whole family.
Businesses of all sizes, a variety of nonprofit organizations, groups and clubs will be on hand to provide information, activities, raffles and more!
WE INVITE YOU TO PARTICIPATE! REGISTER BY JANUARY 15, 2020 AND GET A 20% DISCOUNT ON YOUR VENDOR FEE!
EVERY YEAR THIS EVENT IS ATTENDED BY THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE THAT COME TO EXPLORE THE MANY QUALITY BUSINESSES AND ORGANIZATIONS IN OUR COMMUNITY. ENTERTAINMENT, CONTESTS, GREAT FOOD AND MORE ARE PLANNED TO MAKE THIS AN EXCITING FUN FILLED DAY.
THE PHILADELPHIA AVE STREET FAIR IS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY TO SHOWCASE YOUR ORGANIZATION OR PARTICIPATE AS A FOOD OR GAME VENDOR.
- Each space is 20 feet wide by 9 feet deep
- Electricity is NOT PROVIDED (Depending on your spot assignment, you might be able to negotiate with the adjacent property owner to use their electricity)
- Tents, tables and/or chairs are not provided
- Set up begins at 8:30 A.M. (Please do not start earlier)
- If you participated last year, you might not have the same spot this year.
- Payment must be made at the time of registration
- You will be notified via email the week before the event providing the exact location of your spot along the event route
- There is a $25 late fee applied to all registrations received after May 30, 2020
Complete the registration and then select the appropriate amount as a vendor / sponsor.